Ageing, it happens to us all. And it doesn't just begin when you turn 40. Do you have sun damaged skin, suffer from discolouration, sun spots or pigmentation? Fine lines and wrinkles starting to show? Or you want to help limit the signs of ageing before they appear? Antidote Essentials has range of products to assist.
Recommended products to use on ageing skin:
A daily, non-greasy moisturiser with our unique combination of Heptapeptide-8, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin C work together to provide a powerful anti-ageing treatment. Not only does it help to reduce wrinkles, but it also assists overall skin tone, smoothness and softens fine lines.
- Heptapeptide-8 - helps tonify the skin, improves its smoothness and helps regenerate and renew the skin on a cellular level.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 - peptide that restricts the potential for wrinkle formation.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) – one of the most effective antioxidants available in skincare. Assists to improve skin tone, protect against UV damage.
- Marine Collagen (from seaweed) - stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the surface layers of the skin.
- Licorice Root Extract - provides skin brightening effects and assists to soothe dry skin.
- Olive Leaf Extract - a powerful anti-ageing AND anti-blemish ingredient! Bursting with antioxidants to heal and stimulate cell regrowth.
- Grape Seed Extract - a potent antioxidant it helps to heal damage from free radicals and UV exposure
Activated charcoal is an amazing skin detoxifier. It works to draw out impurities deep within the skin, without being metabolised into the body. Coupled with a blend of natural essential oils to treat and nourish (an no drying alcohols), this cleanser is perfect for dry or ageing skin as it won't strip or dry it out. You’ll be amazed that your skin will feel fresh throughout the day. Use morning and night.
Vitamin C is one of the most effective antioxidants available to protect against UV cell damage, one of the main contributors to premature ageing. It has been shown to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolouration. It protects the skin on a cellular level by increasing the cell survival rate in the epidermis when exposed to UV rays. Vitamin C prevents lipid peroxidation, which results from free radical damage and also contributes to cell damage and premature ageing. Collagen is naturally present in the body and is responsible for the plumpness of our skin, however slows with age. Topical Vitamin C can stimulate collagen production. You’ll feel the positive effects on your skin immediately and continued use will provide a much needed vitamin boost to any skin damaged or aged skin.
Other active ingredients in the Serum Age Rescue include;
- Hyaluronic Acid - To plump and firm the skin and to reduce fine lines
- Concentrated Vitamin C - A powerful antioxidant to repair, brighten and protect
- CoEnzyme Q10 - Promotes cell regrowth and energises the skin
- Turmeric Essential Oil -Improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
An intensive shot of moisture without the greasiness. Lightweight but potent, SERUM Hydrate restores skin’s lost moisture while improving elasticity, fine lines and overall complexion. With continued use it can help replenish skin’s natural moisture levels. Absorbs instantly and a perfect accompaniment with your favourite moisturiser.
- Beta Glucan – super-nourishing, it helps to support the skin’s natural barrier and lock-in moisture
- Soya Aminos – assists to bind water on to dry areas of the skin needing hydration. Also improves collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid – draws moisture in to the skin to plump and hydrate
- Chia Seed Oil – a lightweight but nourishing oil that delivers omega fatty acids deep in to the skin
- Prickly Pear Extract – a natural source of vitamin e to repair dry and damaged skin
- Vitamin A – a potent antioxidant and anti-ageing vitamin that also encourages new skin cell growth
- Vitamin B3 – balances oil production while helping to retain skin’s moisture
- Vitamin B5 – moisturises and promotes healthy skin
High in topical Vitamin C for an extra dose in your daily moisturising routine. Also rich in vitamin E (one of the best natural wrinkle fighters and preventers), aloe vera (a natural way to moisturise), turmeric essential oil and olive leaf and grape seed extracts (both powerful antioxidants). Grape seed extract has been shown to protect and improve skin appearance by boosting collagen production.
A daily purifying treatment to draw out toxins, dirt and excess oils deep within the skin. Also reinvigorates the skin with potent vitamins and antioxidants for a healthy, youthful glow. Healthy skin is glowing, younger-looking skin, right
Lightweight and fast absorbing, Serum Pure Detox goes to work immediately to improve skin tone, texture and brightness. With continued use, it can support clear, healthy and radiant skin every day.
An anti-ageing mask rich in minerals and abides to promote collagen production with vitamins, pure plant extracts and soothing oils to replenish and condition the skin. The high oxide content that gives this clay its rich red colour, helps revitalise the skins appearance and brightness by stimulating blood circulation.
An intensely nourishing and restorative cream, though gentle on the sensitive eye contour area. Includes a high concentration of antioxidant rich compounds including vitamin E, aloe vera, olive leaf and grape seed extracts, combine with natural Australian Botanicals.
With a potent concentration of minerals, vitamins and natural seed oils, this brilliant blue gel assists to brighten the most tired eyes. Over time, the skin around the delicate eye area will firm and skin tone will even out.
Other Antidote Essentials products that can be used that can be used with ageing skin:
10. FACE Moisturiser
This light fluid contains the powerful antioxidants olive leaf and grape seed extracts and is combined with peppermint, lavender and rosemary essentials oils
Fine coffee, tea tree, sandalwood and jojoba granolas act as a gentle mechanical scrub to clear dead skin cells. Combined with lactic and salicylic acids that work as a gentle skin peel, as well as replenishing oils, this scrub is an effective exfoliant that wont irritate the skin. This primes the skin for to ensure maximum absorption of the SERUM Age Rescue and moisturisers. Use once or twice a week.